Bethesda, in order to deal with the performance issues with the recent DLC expansion Far Harbor has been causing for PS4 gamers, is re-releasing it instead of issuing a patch.
And while this may have cut down installation time, it does come with a few instruction for re-instalment. Here are Bethesda’s instructions to do so. Your gonna need a pencil:
- Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press Options, and select Close Application to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.
- Select Related Items. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.
- Select My Add-Ons.
- Navigate to the download arrow next to Far Harbor and select it.
- You should see a notice that Far Harbor has been Added to Downloads.
- Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.