WWE 2K15, if you remember, had issues bringing the franchise to the nex-gen consoles. But now is their chance to make things right with WWE 2K16. And with the Terminator for tag-team support, we suspect that automatically puts 2K in a better position already.
Check out the first gameplay footage of WWE 2K16 in the player below and get a load of Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor entrances and the titans suplexing each other:
But we have to admit, the submission and reversal systems looks finicky at best, and that’s just watching it.
• MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
• Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
• WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
• Online has been “overhauled.”
• Three-man commentary team, with John “Bradshaw” Layfield joining King and Cole.
• Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
• No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
• Improved ref and manager AI.
WWE 2K16 is out October 27th 2015
“What do you guys think, just adding on to what already was with 2K15? Or are you super excited to see what’s in store for WWE 2K16. Let us know in the comment section below!”