Square Enix may be gearing up for Final Fantasy XV, but fans can expected another remastered game from the FF catalogue to be purring in our Playstation 4’s.
Square Enix confirmed Monday that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, a remake of the 2006 PlayStation 2 game, is set for 2017 and will feature higher resolution backgrounds and character models.
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, a HD remaster of the classic Final Fantasy XII is coming to PS4!
Return to Ivalice in this glorious HD remaster of FFXII and for the first time in the West, experience the game like never before with the Zodiac Job System and a host of brand new features:
• Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
• True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
• Option to switch from the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
• New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
• Modern gameplay advancements including PS4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
Watch the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announcement Trailer in the player below: