Square Enix streamed a special trailer recently for the Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade Game. Developing the game is KOEI Tecmo Games’ Team Ninja, who are know for their work on the Dead or Alive series. The Arcade game will use technology from a PlayStation 4 core system instead of the typical arcade circuit board.
See the arcade game trailer here #EntertainmentOnTAP:
Dissidia Final Fantasy 3 vs 3 battle system, including a ‘summons gaug’e that allows players to summon Ifrit and other popular Final Fantasy summons when the metre is full. Takeharu Ishimoto and his band The Death March will perform a new song for the game.
Also confirmed are several classic FF characters making an appearance, including:
• Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy I
• Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III
• Tina (Terra) Branford from Final Fantasy VI
• Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII
• Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII
• Y’shtola from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
• Ramza Beoulve from Final Fantasy Tactics
Square Enix released Dissidia Final Fantasy, a PlayStation Portable fighting game featuring Final Fantasy heroes and villains, in 2008 in Japan, and in 2009 in other parts of the world. The company then released the Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy sequel in 2011 for the PSP with new characters, stages, and story.
Square Enix and KOEI Tecmo Games’ Dissidia Final Fantasy arcade game will be release in Japan this fall.
“Arcade games. They should definitely make a comeback in the Western Hemisphere too. Would you be shelling out money for tokens to get a play of “Dissidia Final Fantasy”? Let us know in the comment section.”
- Zen | White Tee £20.00 – £25.00
- The Power Within £20.00 – £25.00
- "I, The Rudderless" Horned-Skeleton Hand | White Tee £20.00 – £25.00
- "Feast Or Famine" The Crowned Wolf | White Tee £20.00 – £25.00
- True, Absolute Power | White Tee £20.00 – £25.00