Mass Effect: Andromeda entices us with the promise of a new world following up the release of their first cinematic trailer. But undoubtedly we have a fight on our hands, and if history taught us anything, explorers turn to aggressors fairly quickly.
Unravel the secrets of a vast galaxy, battle hostile alien threats, and build a crew to help you survive it all in *Mass Effect: Andromeda*. Humanity’s future rests on your shoulders. How far will you go?
Watch the Mass Effect: Andromeda cinematic trailer #2 in the player below:
Features for the coming Mass Effect: Andromeda game include:
• Chart your own course in a dangerous new galaxy
• Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home
• Lead the first humans in Andromeda on a desperate search for the new home
• In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
• Fight with your Pathfinder team in the battle against terrifying enemies and creatures
• New additions such as destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
• Build a formidable hero with amazing weapons, powers and tech
• With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new powerful alien enemies
Mass Effect: Andromeda is slated for release on to PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and Xbox One come March 21st 2017