Battleborn E3 Trailer
2K Games and Gearbox Software bring us a new FPS that promises new levels of comic badassery in the form of Battleborn. They release a E3 trailer which show all levels of multi armed creatures with weapons and skills to boot.
It does have a bit of the classic Borderlands-type graphics, merged with what promises to be explosive gameplay. Hopefully we get a beta to get a feel of things before it releases later this year
From the creators of Borderlands comes a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass.
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Command 25 unique heroes. Fight alone or alongside friends. Play story missions or mow down foes in competitive multiplayer matches.
Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
See the trailer for Battleborn in the trailer below:
Battleborn gets released Winter 2015
So what do you guys think of this FPS? Spurred on by ‘mushroom head’? Let us know in the comment section below.
- "I AM" T-Shirt | @MantraOfMotive x TAP drop £12.00
- Lone Ronin – Samurai Warrior Bushido Mask Poster Art Print £10.00 – £18.00
- "Feast Or Famine" Crowned Wolf Poster Print £10.00 – £18.00
- "Doodle Games" cartoony Face Mask £12.00
- "Addicted" Sea of Pills Face Mask £12.00
- "Addicted" Portrait Art Poster Print £10.00 – £18.00