Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker takes to interweb bringing with it new wonders, fantasy, and excursions in a full-on 6-minute trailer.
And you should be over the moon for this latest expansion pack for the Square Enix game because… well… you’ll be going to the literal moon.
Yet shadowed by their triumph in the First, the Warrior of Light and Scions of the Seventh Dawn are home at last. An even greater calamity than refulgent oblivion has been building in their absence, however─a second advent of the Final Days. Should all despair, the myriad conflicts that now ravage the land cannot but foretoken an end to life in the Source.
Take heart in the faith of those who walk beside you, and journey ever higher─to the very stars above.
Watch the Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker full trailer in the player below:
And with this latest expansion comes some nifty new features, including:
- Level cap increase from 80 to 90
- New cities: Old Sharlayan and Radz-at-Han New
- Travel to expansive new areas, including Labyrinthos, Thavnair, Garlemald, and Mare Lamentorum New
- New tribes to encounter: Loporrits and the Arkasodara New
- New threats to overcome, including Anima and the Magus Sisters New
- New dungeons
- A new high-difficulty raid: Pandæmonium
- A new alliance raid series: Myths of the Realm New
- New small-scale PvP mode
- An additional Trust ally: Estinien Wyrmblood
- A new residential district: Ishgard
- Updates to the Gold Saucer
- Relaxing fun in Island Sanctuary
- New gear and crafting recipes
- Expanded horizons via the Data Center Travel System